What is WomenInBusiness Return Policy?
Our "100% Buyer Protection Program" allows for easy returns and refunds for:
1. Products which you received in "Damaged/Defective/Broken" condition.
2. Products not as per description/photo on the website.
3. Products which you may not like for quality, color, and design related issues.
All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please follow the below-given steps to register your dispute within 7 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 7 days of delivery may not be entertained by sellers. Consumable products like food and beauty products cannot be returned. Custom stitched products cannot be returned.
How to raise a dispute for an order?
You need to register your dispute in either of the two ways:
1. By sending email to info@WOMENINBUSINESS.IN with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute with the relevant seller. Please mention your order number in the email.
2. Register dispute directly with the seller by following below procedure for a direct resolution which usually is faster. To register dispute directly with seller, please follow below mentioned easy process: Email the Images directly to the Sellers Email Id Registered
After the seller reviews your return request, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on resolution or return of your item. Please allow the seller three days to respond to your return request and provide instructions on returning your item. We recommend using an online traceable courier service for returning your items.
What to do if Seller is not responding to the dispute?
Please allow 3 business days for your seller to address the issue and provide instructions for your return/ resolution. If the seller does not respond even after 3 business days, or if your issue is not addressed to your satisfaction, you can submit the dispute by sending email to info@WOMENINBUSINESS.IN and we will ensure you get a timely resolution to your dispute.
Who pays for the delivery charges for returning products?
When you're returning an item that was damaged/ defective or due to an error on the seller's part, payment from sellers side would be deducted if the return is reported as per the mentioned SLA. The Scan copy of the courier slip needs to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I be refunded?
We can refund you when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item back from you or the online tracking shows as delivered to the seller address. Remember that items have to be returned to sellers directly by you. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, we will credit the amount back to you within 15 working days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
How are items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged as to avoid any form of damage.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery is as per the SLA defined by the Seller on the listing page of products
How will the delivery be done?
Seller will handhold the delivery and will give you a confirmation through email.